Jude’s Threshold

A Tapestry Blog of Art, Astrology, and Politics

Sun Tau-Moon Libra 5.6.09

If you find yourself wondering about an important White House meeting today through the lens of Astrology have a gander at this post which will also link you to more info on today’s transits to the Inaugural 2009 chart which I’ve placed at my new blog and gives the Sabian Symbol for Mercury’s current retrograde station degree….it’s quite a doozy.

About these ads

9 Responses

1. Hi
    Thanks! It’s amazing what four days of sleep can do along with lots of chicken soup, scrambled eggs and oranges.
    I’m all recharged.

My blog url is https://donnadavidson.wordpress.com

I’m connected to your on twitter at Path_ology.

I’ve decided the best way to get your art pieces is to buy a bunch at once – so I’m shopping at Lulu.
    There is so much to choose from, and I keep finding new pieces I love.

I was struck by the journey art you did for your book in 2004-05 because I started writing a story that hinged on finding a very unusual red bloom in a half tropical/ half farmland setting. I kept trying to visualize it and it was very much a male/female shape. Vs with ruffles. I love the oriental poppies of Georgia O’keefe but they didn’t capture the energy of the red blooms I saw in my head. But yours do. My story was a journey tale with animals and a young girl. My group traveled open, wooded, various terrains and there were different creatures that moved into the foreground with each segment. I stopped writing it because every time I became aware, or tried to guide the story instead of letting it guiding me, I got bogged down. But the mental pictures were strong. And then I saw your Tulipa on your Jude’s Threshold site and was drawn into it.

I would love to also read your book with the drawings – I’ll bet it is timeless and beautiful.
    Could you offer it online? For download?

Happy Saturday, DD

Donna Davidson

May 9, 2009 at 3:56 pm

• So glad you’re up to snuff now, Donna, that’s great!

You’re so kind to encourage me with Pattillo…i keep saying that maybe one day i’ll get back on his case and self-publish or something…we’ll see.

And no wonder we’ve connected as much as we have – you’re of the same archetypal ‘hero’s/heroine’s journey mind’!

Yes, i suspect anyone who wanted to view my online art images would have a quite a ‘journey’ ahead to see them all…’prolific’ may not always be a good thing but why stop now?

So if my Tulipa ‘Maytime’ portrait spurs you in any way to complete your story i’ll be very proud! jude ;p

judecowell

May 10, 2009 at 4:03 pm

Maybe it’s time to revisit the Path_ology mustard seed journey tale. To find the divine seed that is the beginning of all.
        Happy Mother’s Day to you and yours.
        Donna D

Yes! and Happy Mother’s Day to you and to all Moms everywhere! jc

Donna Davidson

May 10, 2009 at 4:40 pm

2. Hi Jude,
    Good thing I’m not out driving or operating machinery.
    I found the reference to your new Web site. I love it.
    Thanks again for all your hard work.
    DD

Donna Davidson

May 6, 2009 at 9:42 pm

• Flu-like symptoms? OH NO, Donna, don’t do that! Hope you feel much better very soon.

And thanks a bunch for Following my new blog – you’re Number One!! jude ;p

judecowell

May 6, 2009 at 10:58 pm

• Hey Donna, hope you’re feeling better now!

Will you please supply me with your blog link for my new blog’s list? Are you on Twitter?

My memory is failing with so many things to update (my own fault – troubles often self-created) and i don’t want to get it wrong! jc

judecowell

May 8, 2009 at 4:23 am

3. OK I clicked on “this post” but it doesn’t go anywhere.
    I’m at home with flu-like symptoms so it may just be me.
    DD

donnadavidson

May 6, 2009 at 5:56 pm

4. Never mind,
    I found it
    Sorry
    dd

donnadavidson

May 6, 2009 at 5:55 pm

5. Which connection are you referring to?
    I would love to read it.
    Thanks for all your hard work.
    DD

donnadavidson

May 6, 2009 at 5:54 pm

Comments are closed.

Maya Panika

I smell of dust, old books and bluebells

On The Heath

where would-be writer works with words

Classical Astrologer Weblog

Ancient and Traditional Astrology

Sky Writer

Donna Cunningham's Blog on astrology, healing, and writing.

Egyptian Monuments

A detailed guide to the archaeological sites of the Nile Valley and desert areas of Egypt

The Baseline Scenario

What happened to the global economy and what we can do about it

The Oligarch Kings

Power, Politics and America's Noble Families

Astrology: Questions and Answers

by Anne Whitaker M.A, Dip.Ed, Dip. Psych. Astrol

Kabalic Astrology

Astrology, charts, planets

Anthony Louis - Astrology & Tarot Blog

Musings on astrology and tarot by author Anthony Louis

Donna Davidson's Blog

“Path” ology

Grandtrines

"I'm not a fatalist, but even if I were, what could I do about it?" - Emo Phillips

Interesting Literature

A Library of Literary Interestingness

Imponderabilia

Digital Public History, Museum Marketing and Material Culture

the bus chronicles 18

My spiritual practice is a combination of writing and dreaming.

La Audacia de Aquiles

El Mundo Visible es Sólo un Pretexto

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 1,837 other followers