Jude’s Threshold

A Tapestry Blog of Art, Astrology, and Politics

May 24 2009′s Gemini New Moon in the president’s chart

You may be interested in checking out my effort concerning May 24′s New Moon 3Gem28 which is actually a Lunar Return for President Obama and a good indicator of new conditions!

About these ads

6 Responses

1. Oh Jilly i did not know you are falling apart and i hope you land safely!

A New Moon on your natal Moon is most often a good thing so hang in and i’ll send you vibes – seems the universe has something else for you to do than your usual work….. any ideas what it could be? jude

judecowell

May 23, 2009 at 12:16 am

• Thanks :D

Probably poetry, is the only thing I can think of.

Jilly

May 23, 2009 at 2:41 am

• That’d be calming yet a challenge i suppose! j

judecowell

May 23, 2009 at 5:24 am

2. ew our moons are conjunct LOL.

Jilly

May 22, 2009 at 7:18 am

• Zeeks Jilly, you don’t say! Is there a new phase beginning in your life that you’re already aware of? jc

judecowell

May 22, 2009 at 9:54 pm

• The “new phase” is probably the official end of my working life – I’ll find out next week I think. Not an easy transition for someone with Sun/MC/SN conj and also Moon in the 6th sextile Saturn! (Pluto is on my mars/asc so I’m really sick/falling apart from a genetic disorder.)

Maybe I’ll be surprised. My Uranus opp Uranus/Chiron is exact next week LOL so who knows hahaha.

Boy am I getting my ass kicked!

I read all the posts I can Jude and they’re always interesting though I don’t always comment as much lately.

Jilly

May 22, 2009 at 10:47 pm

Comments are closed.

The Baseline Scenario

What happened to the global economy and what we can do about it

The Blog Of Immanion Press & Megalithica Books

for publicity, calls for submissions and more!

melbrake

Just another WordPress.com site

Imponderabilia

Digital Public History, Museum Marketing and Material Culture

Ninth House

Returns & Cyclic Astrology

House of Horrors

A topnotch WordPress.com site

The Calling

The Remembering: There is no need for help to enter Heaven for you have never left.

Opening Arguments

Political analysis and commentary in a rant-free zone

Cristina Laird's Astrology

A journey into the realm of Gods, Goddesses and the human heart..

Year of Prophecies

conscious eye scans metahorizons

Interesting Literature

A Library of Literary Interestingness

Handmade Days

Life Is What You Make Of It

ellisnelson

children's author

Grandtrines

"I'm not a fatalist, but even if I were, what could I do about it?" - Emo Phillips

Fabius Maximus

A discussion about geopolitics, broadly defined, from an American perspective

Martuk ... the Holy

Gods. Demons. Immortality.

Daring to Live in Love!

The Alternate Economy

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 1,402 other followers