Jude’s Threshold

A Tapestry Blog of Art, Astrology, and Politics

May 24 2009’s Gemini New Moon in the president’s chart

You may be interested in checking out my effort concerning May 24’s New Moon 3Gem28 which is actually a Lunar Return for President Obama and a good indicator of new conditions!

6 Responses

1. Oh Jilly i did not know you are falling apart and i hope you land safely!

A New Moon on your natal Moon is most often a good thing so hang in and i’ll send you vibes – seems the universe has something else for you to do than your usual work….. any ideas what it could be? jude

judecowell

May 23, 2009 at 12:16 am

• Thanks :D

Probably poetry, is the only thing I can think of.

Jilly

May 23, 2009 at 2:41 am

• That’d be calming yet a challenge i suppose! j

judecowell

May 23, 2009 at 5:24 am

2. ew our moons are conjunct LOL.

Jilly

May 22, 2009 at 7:18 am

• Zeeks Jilly, you don’t say! Is there a new phase beginning in your life that you’re already aware of? jc

judecowell

May 22, 2009 at 9:54 pm

• The “new phase” is probably the official end of my working life – I’ll find out next week I think. Not an easy transition for someone with Sun/MC/SN conj and also Moon in the 6th sextile Saturn! (Pluto is on my mars/asc so I’m really sick/falling apart from a genetic disorder.)

Maybe I’ll be surprised. My Uranus opp Uranus/Chiron is exact next week LOL so who knows hahaha.

Boy am I getting my ass kicked!

I read all the posts I can Jude and they’re always interesting though I don’t always comment as much lately.

Jilly

May 22, 2009 at 10:47 pm

Comments are closed.

J T Weaver

And in the end the love you take, is equal to the love you make. -- The Beatles

LaylaMorganWilde.com - Boomer Muse

Official website of Layla Morgan Wilde & Boomer Muse blog- Photo Quote Guru since 2008

Aftermath News

Independent Post-9/11 News

North Against South

Understanding the American Civil War on its 150th Anniversary

Chirotic Journal

Astrology Articles

Book Club Mom

Read this, not that!

Jane Eyre Gets Real

Annabelle Troy Novels on Amazon: Jane Eyre Gets Real; Hansel and Gretel Inside the House of Candy; The Grace of the Hunchback; A Cure for Cecily

The Keys

"As every thread of gold is valuable, so is every moment in time." - John Mason

Maya Panika

I smell of dust, old books and bluebells

On The Heath

where would-be writer works with words

Classical Astrologer Weblog

Ancient and Traditional Astrology

Sky Writer

Donna Cunningham's Blog on astrology, healing, and writing.

Egyptian Monuments

A detailed guide to the archaeological sites of the Nile Valley and desert areas of Egypt

The Baseline Scenario

What happened to the global economy and what we can do about it

The Oligarch Kings

Power, Politics and America's Noble Families

Astrology: Questions and Answers

by Anne Whitaker M.A, Dip.Ed, Dip.Social Work, Dip. Psych. Astrol

Kabalic Astrology

Astrology, charts, planets

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 2,000 other followers