Jude's Threshold

A Tapestry Blog of Astrology, Politics, and Social Concerns

Sun Tau-Moon Libra 5.6.09

If you find yourself wondering about an important White House meeting today through the lens of Astrology have a gander at this post which will also link you to more info on today’s transits to the Inaugural 2009 chart which I’ve placed at my new blog and gives the Sabian Symbol for Mercury’s current retrograde station degree….it’s quite a doozy.

9 Responses

1. Hi
    Thanks! It’s amazing what four days of sleep can do along with lots of chicken soup, scrambled eggs and oranges.
    I’m all recharged.

My blog url is https://donnadavidson.wordpress.com

I’m connected to your on twitter at Path_ology.

I’ve decided the best way to get your art pieces is to buy a bunch at once – so I’m shopping at Lulu.
    There is so much to choose from, and I keep finding new pieces I love.

I was struck by the journey art you did for your book in 2004-05 because I started writing a story that hinged on finding a very unusual red bloom in a half tropical/ half farmland setting. I kept trying to visualize it and it was very much a male/female shape. Vs with ruffles. I love the oriental poppies of Georgia O’keefe but they didn’t capture the energy of the red blooms I saw in my head. But yours do. My story was a journey tale with animals and a young girl. My group traveled open, wooded, various terrains and there were different creatures that moved into the foreground with each segment. I stopped writing it because every time I became aware, or tried to guide the story instead of letting it guiding me, I got bogged down. But the mental pictures were strong. And then I saw your Tulipa on your Jude’s Threshold site and was drawn into it.

I would love to also read your book with the drawings – I’ll bet it is timeless and beautiful.
    Could you offer it online? For download?

Happy Saturday, DD

Donna Davidson

May 9, 2009 at 3:56 pm

• So glad you’re up to snuff now, Donna, that’s great!

You’re so kind to encourage me with Pattillo…i keep saying that maybe one day i’ll get back on his case and self-publish or something…we’ll see.

And no wonder we’ve connected as much as we have – you’re of the same archetypal ‘hero’s/heroine’s journey mind’!

Yes, i suspect anyone who wanted to view my online art images would have a quite a ‘journey’ ahead to see them all…’prolific’ may not always be a good thing but why stop now?

So if my Tulipa ‘Maytime’ portrait spurs you in any way to complete your story i’ll be very proud! jude ;p

judecowell

May 10, 2009 at 4:03 pm

Maybe it’s time to revisit the Path_ology mustard seed journey tale. To find the divine seed that is the beginning of all.
        Happy Mother’s Day to you and yours.
        Donna D

Yes! and Happy Mother’s Day to you and to all Moms everywhere! jc

Donna Davidson

May 10, 2009 at 4:40 pm

2. Hi Jude,
    Good thing I’m not out driving or operating machinery.
    I found the reference to your new Web site. I love it.
    Thanks again for all your hard work.
    DD

Donna Davidson

May 6, 2009 at 9:42 pm

• Flu-like symptoms? OH NO, Donna, don’t do that! Hope you feel much better very soon.

And thanks a bunch for Following my new blog – you’re Number One!! jude ;p

judecowell

May 6, 2009 at 10:58 pm

• Hey Donna, hope you’re feeling better now!

Will you please supply me with your blog link for my new blog’s list? Are you on Twitter?

My memory is failing with so many things to update (my own fault – troubles often self-created) and i don’t want to get it wrong! jc

judecowell

May 8, 2009 at 4:23 am

3. OK I clicked on “this post” but it doesn’t go anywhere.
    I’m at home with flu-like symptoms so it may just be me.
    DD

donnadavidson

May 6, 2009 at 5:56 pm

4. Never mind,
    I found it
    Sorry
    dd

donnadavidson

May 6, 2009 at 5:55 pm

5. Which connection are you referring to?
    I would love to read it.
    Thanks for all your hard work.
    DD

donnadavidson

May 6, 2009 at 5:54 pm

Comments are closed.

All On The Illuminati

For you see, the world is governed by very different personages from what is imagined by those who are not behind the scenes

Moore Genealogy

Fun With Genealogy

Tired and Bored With Myself

Another option for wasting time

The Cemetery Stalker

...or, Adventures in Genealogy

Mary's Monday Matinee

Discovering the joy of film

Blogala Maho

RANDOM COMMENTARY ON ALL THINGS

Chips Off the Old Block

A blog devoted to genealogical wanderings - dedicated to family near and far, through distance and time

Benjamin Studebaker

Yet Another Attempt to Make the World a Better Place by Writing Things

Blog Blogger Bloggest

Strange thoughts, random mutterings

Libra Seeking Balance

Running from one end of the see saw to the other

The Family Kalamazoo

A genealogical site devoted to the history of the DeKorn and Zuidweg families of Kalamazoo and the Mulder family of Caledonia

mogromo

delving for answers, prospecting perspectives, unearthing insights.

stricklands' blog

genealogy and family ties

Fisticuffs and Shenanigans

It was all fun and games, until the fisticuffs and shenanigans... -Deutschmarc

Astrology in Crime

with Mountain Misst

NotionsCapital

Ideas on Events and Culture from Washington, DC

thewallgalleryblog

Artist Kirt Tisdale talks about his Art Gallery

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 3,196 other followers